• COOL STUFF
  • VIDEO
  • FILM
  • LIKECOOL STORE LIKECOOL

    This Glass Doorknob Caused a House Fire

    This Glass Doorknob Caused a House Fire
    Gear  /  Pic
    Sunlight through this glass doorknob started a housefire. Firefighters are urging Londoners to keep items such as crystal furnishings and shaving mirrors out of direct sunlight after a glass doorknob sparked a fire at a house in Wendover Road, Willesden. The blaze is believed to have started after a coat was removed from a glass doorknob, which focused the sun's rays on nearby clothes...
    Fortunately, the family was home at the time and was able to put the blaze out quickly and safely.  [ Link ]
    Via

    By Ben on Sun Jan 29 2017
    YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
    Gif running 83895046476132841
    Pic   /   Comments
    running
    Gif beer
    Pic   /   Comments
    beer
    Gif Flashing
    Pic   /   Comments
    1154-269
    Picture of day  nbsp Zebra Flight
    Pic   /   Comments
    Made by French digital artist Julien Tabet.
    Gif On the moon
    Pic   /   Comments
    On the moon
    Gif water
    Pic   /   Comments
    water
    Gif Jump 468825291356970411
    Pic   /   Comments
    jump
    Picture of day The Commonfolk  s Guide to Bears
    Pic   /   Comments
    The Commonfolk’s Guide to Bears
    Gif My cupholder is cooler
    Pic   /   Comments
    My cupholder is cooler
    Gif Catch
    Pic   /   Comments
    Catch
    Picture of day  nbsp Beautiful Fingernail
    Pic   /   Comments
    Beautiful fingernail
    Gif snowing
    Pic   /   Comments
    snowing
    LIKECOOL is a web based gadget magazine, we are looking for coolest gadgets, design, tech and more.
    CONTACT US | Advertise US